Or look below lol
Put up a review of my sewing machine on pr. You can view it Here.
Or look below lol
A year ago approximately my lovey bought me the Brother LB6800THRD from Costco.
This machine was a significant upgrade from my old Brother machine which was the cheapest beginner machine you could buy at walmart. I'd had really good success on that Cheap machine which really made me when looking to upgrade want to stick with Brother brand. I like that i can find needles and bobbins for them without going to sewing machine shop. They have them right at walmart most of the time.
The new machine cost $389.99 and was bought from costco.com LInk
Here are the accessories that it has-
- 4" x 4" embroidery frame
- 8 presser feet
- Assorted accessories, needles & tools
- Bobbin clips
- Operation manual in English & Spanish
- Vinyl cover
- Instruction CD
- USB Cable
- Embellish it with embroidery 70 built-in designs, 5 alphanumeric fonts, 120 frame patterns
- Design it with sewing 67 built-in stitches, 98 stitch functions
- Built-in variety of utility and decorative stitches
- USB cable for computer connectivity
- Embroidery rotation in 90”, 10” and 1” increments
- Large 4" x 4" embroidery field
- On-screen editing to create the perfect embroidery patterns
- Built-in memory allows user to save up to 12 embroidery designs or 512KB of data
- Built-in card slot enables use of 1000s of optional Brother® embroidery designs
- Easy-to-view, backlit touch screen LCD with on-screen reference guide in 16 languages
- Advanced needle threader saves wear and tear on eyes/fingers
- Automatic push-button thread cutter
- Super bright led-lit work area
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Quick-set drop-in bobbin – drop in full bobbin, pull the thread through slot and start sewing
- 7-point feed dogs
- Programmable needle up/down
It helped bring my sewing up from beginner lvl. It has many options and sews so much smoother then my old non-computerized cheap machine. I adore the drop in bobbin which almost never snags, and the needle threader is great for me since my hands tend to shake.
The bobbin winder works fantastic, and the machine stitches are very neatly placed. I love the different stitches there are and often like to use some of the decorative ones for hems. The machine is lightweight due to being mostly plastic which some people don't like. For me it's perfect cause it's light enough to take with me to my friends house when we have sewing parties. The feet snap on easy, and it comes with quite a few feet. The embroidery part of the machine works pretty well and I love that you can hook it up to your computer and transfer pes files directly to the machine. I was able to get quite a few free embroidery designs online this way. It also came with a large starter pack of embroidery threads for the machine in different colors.
This machine has so many useful things it can do. If you can't afford one of the really nice machines like a Bernina or Janome, and love the extra's like i do (not having to snip the thread, needle up down position, needle threader, one step buttonholes in various designs, embroidery and monogramming) you will absolutely love this machine.
What I don't like about this machine
The only thing that I didn't care for on this machine is that the embroidery hoop is very small. It's only 4inches x 4inches which is the smallest size. Also it's not compatible for a larger hoop so you can't buy one and use it cause the carriage only fits the smaller size. Yet for the cost it's well worth it and still makes very cute designs!
This is a very nice affordable machine. In the whole year I've been using it I've had absolutely no problems with it. I very highly recommend it.