Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Review of Skirt in soft knit, pretty colors

Originally submitted at WomanWithin

The extra panels give you lots of feminine sweep, freedom of movement. The colors coordinate with our knit tops and sweaters. The thick elastic waist lets you slip into it easily and allows for a custom, comfort fit. Our plus size skirt is easy, colorful...


Soft Beautful Skirt

By Angel from Orem, Utah on 2/29/2012

 

5out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Waist: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Nice Color, Wrinkle Resistant, Nice Fabric, Easy Care, Washes Well, Figure Flattering

Best Uses: Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Casual Wear, Wear To Work

Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser

Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven

Was this a gift?: No

I ordered this skirt in a 1x and it fits perfectly. I have a 42" waist and 46" hips. The fabric is a nice thickness and isn't see through at all. The skirt is very soft and super comfortable. I adore the pockets in the seams. It's nicely long i'm 5'4" and it goes low on my ankles. As you walk it has a gorgeous swing to it. I seriously love this skirt. I want it in the other colors now.

(legalese)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm really sorry that this is completely irrelevant to your post, but I'm not sure how else to contact you. I saw you posted on the Skyrim mod Xvision Children by Bagserk, saying that for you the girls had disappeared but the boys were fine, but then you said you fixed it. I'm having the same problem and I was wondering what you did to fix it. Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!
    The best part is that one does not have to be conscious of oneself while opting to wear this.
    Black Crystal Bra Straps

    ReplyDelete